Subtitled: Did You Know That You Can Not Believe We Live On A Spinning Ball That Circles the Sun and IN YOUR BIBLE At the Same Time?
© Copyright 2018 H. C. Kaff All Rights Reserved.
You should know before you read one more word that I’m one of the most critical skeptics you’ll ever meet. I believe almost nothing at face value and must run questionable material through a battery of litmus tests and micro-filters before I even begin to consider its validity. Neither do I run with the pack on any issue whatsoever for the sake of running with the pack. Even if I have to stand all alone and look like an utter idiot all by myself. (Not fun by any means and never what I prefer, but I’ll do that before I succumb to mass conditioning/herd mentality just to avoid ridicule and ostracization.) I’ll at least have the satisfaction deep inside that I’m not the one who is brainwashed and gullibly running after the pied piper with all the other idle dupes. (Sorry, just sayin’. If you believe every thing you hear and never bother to investigate . . . you just might be an idle dupe. I am guilty myself of this in the past, so I’m qualified to comment.) Said all that to say that if you come to me with a boatload of bull dung, it ain’t gettin’ through just because I’m smiling at you and playing nice. I’ll do my own research, thank you, and I won’t believe what I’m hearing or seeing until lightning has struck from heaven and assured me that what I’ve run through 50 Mad Scientist protocols is accurate and can’t be disproven by any means. Okay, slight hyperbole, but you get the picture.
That said, I have learned in all my years that every human on Earth is brainwashed about something — be it slight or be it staggering — because we are all susceptible to deception. And if you’re, like, oh, 99.9% of the media-governed world population, you are (or have been) brainwashed at a staggering level and don’t even know it. Moreover, when it starts in the cradle, you most likely ain’t got a lick of a chance until something big hits at a later time.
So it goes without saying that when I first heard all the “flat Earth bunk” surfacing recently, I originally held it as patently absurd. In fact, I deliberately avoided (and scoffed at) it for at least a number of weeks because I could not bring myself to give such stupidity the honor of even a few dying brain cells in my head that were already on their way out anyway. Dear God, what year is this? And people are still talking about flat Earth?? But, that dadgumbed subject just would not go away. Lucky for me, I’m also very curious and scientific-minded. So, if nothing else than to debunk a ridiculous, irrational idea that couldn’t float for love or money (and to ease myself of the nagging fact that I hadn’t properly, i.e. scientifically, dispelled it before discarding it), I began to look into it. I wanted to see what “these morons were all barking about” and needed to dispel this rubbish for my own sake.
All that glitters is not gold, they say. But all that’s being laughed to scorn and ridiculed by the masses isn’t necessarily hogwash, either. (Take Jesus and your Fundamentalist religious values, for example . . . which, by the way, has you marked at the top of the extremist/terrorist Watch List these days. True story.) Shortly into my Debunking-This-Stupid-Flat-Earth adventure, I began to meet with some major stumbling blocks that I couldn’t ignore. I was not only perplexed but was ultimately halted altogether and so wound up going to the Word of God in order to validate once and for all what my Bible had to say about the matter. And that’s when the fightin’ started. I was soon faced with the biggest conscientious dilemma I had ever dealt with in my lifetime. In. My. Lifetime. I could not refute the Truth staring me in the face and, as a matter of necessity, was ultimately forced to jump ship . . . straight into the frigid, shark-infested waters of Scientific Anarchism. (Or better stated: Scientism Anarchism.) I must admit: independence of thought and freedom from social manipulation have never felt so good!
But now let’s talk about you. You’ve been programmed to laugh. To ridicule. To deny your critical thinking skills and react with mockery without so much as peeking into the matter to see if any truth lies therein . . . . to deem anyone who dares to step outside of the Box with a bold statement contrary to the status quo a quack job. We’ve been admonished to think outside the box more times than we can count; and yet, when someone actually does so and has enough guts to talk about what they found outside the box, their very mentality is called into question. Especially when it comes to biblical vs. “scientific” matters. I would like to encourage you not to allow the powers that be to control your thinking mechanism any more than they already do. (And believe me, they already do.) If you’re laughing at this subject and you’ve never thoroughly studied the Bible on it, you need to take a time-out, step away from the crowd, and get alone with God. Beseech Him sincerely about this matter and see if He will not respond. One thing is for certain: He will not lead you astray.
So, let’s move right on to the subtitle: Did you know that you can’t possibly believe in a “Spinning Ball Earth” and in what the Bible has to say on the subject at the same time? (Ahem, well, at least in an authentic text; Lord only knows what some people are calling a “Bible” these days.) Not possible. You’re going to do one or the other. And, sadly, for most of us, we’ve done the other our entire lives without even realizing it.
After much research and diligent study and prayer, I have utterly dispensed with the heretical, unscriptural notion that we are living on a spherical Earth that is but one of myriad other “planets” flying around in an “infinite” cosmos. I can guarantee you (and prove) by the Word of God alone that we are not flying through “space” on a ball with the sun, moon, and stars outside of the “ball”; neither does Earth revolve around the sun; neither are there stars present underneath the supposed ball; and the only “space” to be had (beyond our enclosed cosmos) is unfathomable realms of water. Sound crazy? I know. But that’s just how far removed we are from the truths in the Bible. (The truths you’ve read how-many-times? for decades and never quite pieced together what you were actually reading . . . because you were brainwashed to skip right past it.) This would explain why Copernicus’s ball-Earth theory was met with so much resistance when it debuted and why anyone who accepted it was deemed scripturally blasphemous, if not mentally unsound. Fast-forward 500 years: now, everyone from NASA’s Nazi scientists to the Illuminati pedophile Walt Disney to the satanists of Hollywood have convinced you that everything written about Earth in the Bible is bunk.
Before you click out of here in a scoffing, eye-rolling dash, for the love of all things holy, hear me out.
Whether you like it or not, you can not believe in the infallible Word of God and also hold true:
that the Earth is a round object floating through an infinite space that magically holds all the seas’ and oceans’ waters to itself by “gravity”
that the Earth revolves around the sun
that the sun was created (or somehow “emerged” into being) before the Earth
that the sun, Earth, or the “universe” are billions of years old
that the sun is much larger than the Earth
that the “Big Bang Theory” has any merit whatsoever
that there are other terra firma bodies in the “universe” that we may behold, send rovers to, take (laughable) pictures of from billions of miles away, or tangibly investigate called planets
that we could ever remotely (no pun intended) travel to or land on the moon
the list goes on and on
Listed below are many such factors that I discovered upon my study of the shape and particulars of the Earth. (And I’ve studied this out, friends. This was no shoddy run-through of a few Bible verses.) Most all points that refer to biblical references came of my own personal study; a few I came upon via online research (#10, 14, 38-40, 58, 65, and 66.) Before we go any further:
Please be informed that any and every picture of “Earth” that you see on the Internet or in a tangible publication has been produced via CGI, Photoshop, graphic manipulation, or is a painting. Please do your research on this subject.
Furthermore, NASA’s own “aircraft” model in its Reference Publication 1207 (from August 1988)—as stated on page 1 (Summary) and again on p. 30—is based on a “stationary atmosphere over a flat, non-rotating Earth.” The following article provides sources for that and more:
(For those who are not inclined to read at length, please see links to articles and compelling videos by Rob Skiba and Robbie Davidson, et al, toward the end of this post. Here’s an excellent place to start, and here’s another great nugget.
I cannot encourage you enough to embark on your own study of the Scriptures and of all I’ve listed. Don’t take my word for it. Dare to find out for yourself whether you’re being deceived on a phenomenal scale or not. But spare time is a luxury that few can afford, and you’ll need plenty of it in order to flesh this out. So, until you manage all that for yourself:
Here’s your shortcut :
NOTE: the very first thing you need to do is grab some paper and pen (colored pencils?), go to Genesis 1, read it with due caution (as in slowly and carefully), and draw out—sentence for sentence—what you are reading. This will give you a clear set of eyes so that you—rather than run through these verses “glibly” and insensitively (aloofly), as you have your whole life—will be able to see exactly what the Bible is illustrating . . . action by action. Then check what you have seen and drawn with my points below and see if what I say does not match your illustration. You will soon realize that the more you chew up and attempt to digest this subject, the more your head will ache. It is simply, in a word, astronomical. Especially the level of deception at play.
- (1) The Earth was created before the sun (something you’ll never hear from the Scientific Community, e. Scientism). Go read Genesis 1 again. This becomes perfectly clear within half a minute.
- (2) Since the Earth was created first, and since the (much smaller) sun was created as, essentially, a light bulb in the sky to light the Earth, the Earth is therefore not orbiting the sun. (All these tales of a smaller Earth revolving around a far superior, massive sun are rooted in Babylonian sun-god worship. Check it out.)
- (3) The sun, moon, and stars were placed in the firmament that resides only above us (Gen. 1:14-17)—not all around us.
- (4) Since the sun, moon, and stars were created after the Earth, and since—according to the Bible—our entire “universe” is made up of only one sun, one moon, and countless stars, then the Earth was created before the entire “universe.” (Let that soak in for a minute.) Scientism has you believing that the universe is nearly 14 billion years old, the sun magically poofed forth roughly 4.6 billion years ago, and the Earth tricycled behind it some 100 million years later. IT’S ALL A LIE!
- (5) The sun is not a star, regardless what Scientism foolishly claims. The sun is the she’mesh ( שֶּׁמֶשׁ ), the moon is the yare’ach ( יָּרֵחַ ), and the stars are the kokabim ( כֹּֽוכָבִים ). They are three separate entities with distinct properties and ordinances, and they all have their own light. Please refer to the scriptures in Point 6.
- (6) The sun, moon, and stars were created specifically to give light upon the EARTH—not upon the Earth and unto myriad other “planets” or structures floating out in an infinite cosmos. (Gen. 1:15,17) Now, tell me, given this fact, why God would place the Earth’s #1 light source 93 million miles away and stick the CLOSEST STAR some 25 trillion miles away. Seriously? Would you stick your porch light in China or string up your patio lights in Timbuktu? Psalm 148:3; Is. 13:10; Jer. 31:35.
- (7) The other “planets” do not have their own suns and moons, either. The Bible is explicit in that God made ONE sun and ONE moon and innumerable stars—all for the express purpose of illuminating and governing Earth. You might research the etymology of the word planet. Planets were understood by the ancients to be (and, in fact, are still defined as) wandering stars—not terra firma bodies similar in composition to Earth. This is but Satanic/man-made drivel, and the scientific/governing bodies of the world are counting on your remaining gullible or apathetic enough to bask in their poppy field without asking questions. Makes their end-time task so much easier.
- (8) The Bible states repeatedly that the moon gives off her own light—not that she reflects the light of the sun (her masculine counterpart), as Scientism claims. (Isaiah 13:10; 30:26; 60:19; Matt. 24:29; Mark 13:24) Scientific tests have suggested/proven that the moon’s light is cold, not hot.
- (9) The sun and moon travel in a circuit above the Earth/land; it is not the Earth that is moving (as validated in multitudes of Bible verses and the Book of Enoch 1). Psa. 19:6; Joshua 10:13
- (10) The Gap Theory (which goes hand-in-hand with the Theory of Evolution) can not be true because of Ex. 20:11 and 31:17. The heavens and Earth, the sea, “and all that in them is” were created in six days. (More GT links and info in my Notes I’m Having Trouble With A Math Problem And Could Use Some Help and Have We Lost Our Way?)
- (11) The Gap Theory also ignores the fact that light is not mentioned until Gen. 1:3 and the sun, moon, and stars weren’t created until Day Four per verse 14. The Bible has zero to say about a supposed Gap Theory. *Why the Gap Theory Won’t Work: EXCELLENT article!
- (12) Man/Adam was created on Day Six. Sun, moon, and stars on Day Four. Therefore, the “solar” system/entire “universe” is only two days older than man. And Earth is only three days older than the heavenly luminaries and only five days older than man. Man is roughly 6,000 years old, give or take (if, in fact, our current B.C. timeline is correct). Sound like lunacy? It’s called brainwashing. (Per the argument that these can’t possibly be referring to 24-hour days, see **Sidebar Notes 1 and 2 directly following this list.)
- (13) The oldest tree on Earth is reportedly only 5,062 years old, the Pinus longaeva, in the White Mountains of California. Not that I typically believe “scientific” records or anything, but if it confirms the Bible, it’s got my attention.
- (14) The Bible states unequivocally that Adam was the first man on this Earth and that death on this Earth entered by his sin. Jesus also succinctly connects Adam to the beginning of the creation. (Mark 10:6) If there had been previous humanoid creatures and life forms on this Earth prior to Adam, they would have DIED here—which would render Rom. 5:12, I Cor. 15:21-22,45, (and Jesus’s own words in Mark 10:6), Deut. 4:32, etc. a lie.
- (15) Jesus also relates to the creation of male and female from the beginning (Matt. 19:4; Mark 10:6) . . . which goes all the way back to Gen. 1:1: “In the beginning . . .” . . . which knocks the Gap Theory flat on its rear.
- (16) Jesus decried the martyrdom of all the prophets “from the foundation of the world” (e. since the world began) and listed Abel as the first one—which refutes the heretical notion that the Earth is billions of years old and housed earlier beings/humans that predated Adam. (Luke 11:50,51)
- (17) Deuteronomy 4:32 presents two interesting factors that corroborate several of these points: (a) that no being predated Adam (“man”) upon the earth; and (b) that “one side of heaven unto the other” corresponds — by implication — to the superficial dimensions and boundaries of the “ends of the earth.” How else would man “ask from the one side of heaven unto the other” about an earthly matter, seeing as he is confined to earth (and, obviously, its immediate “atmosphere”)? God was clearly not instructing Israel to inquire of (supposed) universes and galaxies far beyond Earth’s borders as to what had been done on Earth in the past.
*Interestingly enough, the words “days that are past” in this reference actually read in Hebrew: the first/beginning days, e. the days of/from the beginning.
- (18) The Bible declares repeatedly that man cannot know the breadth (note breadth—not circumference) of the Earth, the length of the Earth, nor comprehend God’s work under the sun—no matter how much he searches it out. God indicates that man cannot know or search out so much as the foundations of the Earth and that the heavens cannot be measured. And yet scientists arrogantly spout astronomical “data” they claim to have discovered involving distances of trillions upon trillions of miles. If man can not know God’s works under the sun, and if the very foundations of the Earth he’s living on cannot be searched out or known by him, we most certainly cannot know the realities and constitutions concerning the heavenly luminaries and ordinances! (Job 11:7-9; Job 38:18,33 ; Ecc. 3:11; 8:17; 31:37, etc.)
- (19) ^^^Emphasis on under the sun, which is recorded in the Bible no less than 30 times . . . . because we are UNDER the sun; not next to, near, or revolving around it!
- (20) Just because we’ve turned “under the sun” into a commonplace cliché does not mean that it was trivialized as such or that it held mere anecdotal value when Solomon wrote it. The word for under (ta-chath, תַּחַת) means exactly that: underneath, beneath, below, at a lower level than, etc. It’s the same word that’s used in Genesis 1 when God uses the Firmament to divide the waters above it from the waters beneath it and in every occasion where “under the heaven(s)” is mentioned. Solomon could have just as well written “on earth” in Ecclesiastes, but he chooses to emphasize “under the sun.” Little did he know that his casual reference to the Earth’s known and unchallenged location “back in the day” would be the subject of such intense controversy and unrest several thousand years later.
- (21) Per Point 18, if I asked you to imagine an object with a random width and length and which was firmly set on foundations, would you be picturing a ball?? Much less a free-floating ball?
- (22) The Bible also confirms in Ecclesiastes 8:17 that though *man(kind)/“the human” seek to find out God’s work “under the sun,” he will not be able to; that though the wise (those are your friendly neighborhood “scientists”) declare or claim to know it, they will not be able to find it out. (*This verse actually reads the man/human, and the word “think” actually means to speak, state, declare, etc.)
- (23) The Firmament only appears above the Earth (per the Creation account and other verses)—never beneath it. The firmament contains the sun, moon, and stars. (Think planetarium. All the luminaries are in the ceiling—never beneath the auditorium. In fact, the planetarium is a perfect example of what I find to be existent in the Bible relative to heaven and Earth. The ceiling is as broad as the expanse of the auditorium; thus, the auditorium is as broad as the ceiling. Do some biblical research!) Hence, there is no heaven or expanse containing the sun, moon, or stars (e. “outer space”) beneath the Earth. The only thing “under the Earth” (and above the heavens) in the Bible is WATER. (Gen. 1:6-9; Ps. 104:5-9; Psalm 148:4; II Pet. 3:5, et al) You can read more about the firmament here: Ezekiel 1:22,23,25,26 (and for an amazing cross-reference to Ezekiel 1:22,26, read Exodus 24:10); Job 37:18. I find it most interesting that “now we see through a glass, darkly”…… I Cor. 13:12.
- (24) Man was given dominion over the earth—not the sun, moon, stars, or anything pertaining to the celestial realm. They are, quite frankly, out of his league.
- 25) So think about it: the builders of the city and tower of Babel were trying to “reach unto heaven” and God knocked them to their knees before they could say “Hand me that hammer, will ya?” in their native tongue. But we barrel right past that dumpy little tower (what an insult to our modern-day “technology,” right?) and play golf on the MOON?? . . . which is so far into heaven and past the tower of Babel it’s unthinkable? Are you serious??
- (26) According to a number of verses in the Bible, the sun, moon, and stars are within the same “enclosure” that the birds fly in (Gen. 1:15,20)—not kabillions of miles beyond it. In other words, the air that the birds fly in and the heavens containing the sun, moon, and stars are all housed within the same enclosed system. “Fowl(s) of the air” is nearly always written “the fowl/winged creature of the heavens” in Hebrew. The picture above depicts this biblical reality to some degree of accuracy or another.
- (27) Let’s consider this at length: “. . . and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament (raqiya) of heaven.” (Gen 1:20 KJV) (Consider also Rev. 19:17: “. . . saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven . . . ”) The raqiya Firmament (heaven) separated the waters above it from the *waters beneath it (the seas,); the sun, moon, and stars are located in it; the birds may fly across/before it (עַל־פְּנֵי, al pe’nay, “across”/“before”; lit. “upon/before the faces and/or before the surface of”) So, given these facts, we must conclude either that the birds are flying in outer space, or, rather, that the Firmament containing the celestial luminaries is right over the air space where the birds are allowed to fly and that both zones share the same perimeters and are bound within the same barrier. (See pictures in Points 25 and 27.) Fun fact: they’re called fowl of the heavens for a reason. Some of them can fly seven miles up right alongside and/or above commercial airplanes, surpassing Mt. Everest by one and a half miles! Lamentations 4:19; Prov. 30:19
- (28) Only three distinct directions are afforded us in the Bible relative to “the world”: the heavens above, the earth beneath, and the waters under the earth. So we have our choice between up, down, or where we’re standing. (Deut. 28:23) There is no indication in the Bible whatsoever that the Earth is encapsulated within a solar/stellar system or that the Earth has a circumference whose exterior may be navigated 360° by man or (phony) space craft.
- (29) So, God divides the waters above the firmament from the waters beneath it (which are now the seas), then puts the sun, moon, and all the stars in the firmament (which He calls heavens), which are only above the Earth, so . . . ummm . . . look at the picture to the right and tell me how in the world any of this would even be physically or mathematically possible. Keep in mind that the“heavens” in the above picture go all around the Earth and extend to untold trillions upon septabillions of miles in every direction (including beneath the Earth), according to Scientism. It’s Scientism’s version or it’s the Bible’s, friend. Ya can’t have it both ways.
- (30) The Bible says that the Firmament divided the waters above it from the waters beneath it—not from the waters on a little spherical and/or minute speck floating out in it. For something to be beneath an object, that object must have a base and a cut-off point!
- (31) The Bible indicates that the Earth is so vast its size cannot be properly contemplated by man, and it is insinuated that the Earth may be as deep as the heaven is high (or perhaps something comparable). From the Genesis 1 account alone, we may consider that Earth (perhaps in tandem with the seas that border it) is as broad as the heavens are above us. (Job 38:18, Prov. 25:3; Jer. 31:37) It is for certain we have no idea what it is we are inhabiting that we call “Earth.”
- (32) God never mixes the land and water as a single structure called “Earth,” much less insinuates that “Earth” is a planet made up of land, water, and air. God calls the land earth and the waters beneath the firmament (at least in the realm that man can perceive and visibly see them) seas. The land/earth is one thing; the water/sea is another.
- (33) The Bible speaks of “the four corners [wings/angles] of the earth.” Balls don’t have corners, wings, or angles. The Bible also speaks of the Earth’s having been founded and firmly set on pillars. Balls don’t have pillars or foundations, either.
- (34) Many of the references in the Bible to olawm, qedem, or to “of old/the days of old” are irrefutably linked to the ancient past when Adam was created, when the fallen angels and their offspring (the giants) roamed the Earth, and to the ante-deluvian period—not to previous creations of humanoid beings that (unscripturally) predate Adam.
- (35) The Bible does not present a heliocentric schematic; that is Scientism’s model . . . which interestingly coincides with their blasphemous sun worship of Helios and all the other fallen gods that they’ve named the planets and half their “space missions” after. You might entertain a study of CERN and the Luciferian diabolicy that is really at the core of their enterprise.
- (36) Neither does the Bible suggest that we are at the center of the “universe” and that everything revolves around us, as the general geocentric model suggests. Rather, it presents a world whose primary components are the heavens above (which house the sun, moon, and stars—which themselves revolve above us), the earth (and seas) directly beneath (enclosed upon by the firmament/heaven), and unfathomable waters under the earth (e. the deep). All three stacked right on top of each other like a layered cake to some effect or another, from all that I can envision (and, ta da!, what most all ancient cosmologies relayed in varying suppositions).
Yes, that’s right: the earth is seemingly as vast (broad/expansive) as the heavens that enclose above us—or certainly nearly as vast. Which, I suspect, is why God asked Job if he could possibly perceive the breadth of the Earth and which makes a bit more sense of Prov. 25:3.
- (37) Speaking of universe, this is a word you will not find in the Bible; neither does the Bible speak of or imply that there are multitudes (or even so much as two) of these. Are there other dimensions? Clearly. But no reason to suppose that there are additional universes filled with suns, moons, stars, space matter, and life forms like ours. Fables and fairy tales, I say.
- (38) Reports declare that 95% of the seas and oceans remain unexplored and unseen by human eyes. (“Earth’s oceans” is an oxymoron, since the Bible makes a clear distinction between the Earth and the seas and treats them separately. They are the only seas recorded in biblical history!) This is one of the biggest stumbling blocks and laughing points, in my opinion, when it comes to “space exploration.” You haven’t even traversed 95% of the water connected to our plane(t), but you’re going to tell me what the composition of Mars is? Keep dreamin’, space heroes.
- (39) Daniel 4:11 presents a confounding dichotomy for Ball Earth believers.
Nebuchadnezzar had had a dream in which he saw a tree springing up from the midst of the Earth. This tree grew so tall and great that its visibility reached unto the end of all the earth. Note, the tree’s height (lit. altitude) reached unto heaven—which is a one-way street in the Bible going only UP (from a “flat” base). Nothing on the bottom half (let alone the underside) of a ball/sphere is going to be able to see anything from the “equator” up! Note: for a tree’s visibility to reach unto the “end” of a great big ball (huh?), wouldn’t it need to, um, wrap itself around the whole thing??
- (40) Revelation 1:7 “Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him . . . .” How is every eye on Earth supposed to see Jesus coming in the clouds if half of its inhabitants are standing upside down on the underside of it?? Rubbish! We are on a broad plane/horizontal expanse (at least from a superficial/aerial point of view), and that is how every eye in the world will see Jesus when He returns!
- (41) Yet again, the Devil took Jesus up to an exceeding high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world. How did Jesus see the kingdoms on the“other side of the ball,” pray tell? There’s nothing in the Bible to indicate that Jesus glimpsed kingdoms on the underside of a sphere. If you go up to Mount Everest, the only thing you’re going to see is what is visible from a horizontal standpoint; not what supposedly exists on the underside of it concealed by 180° of curvature and Lord-knows how many miles of thickness. All the kingdoms of the world were visible to Jesus from the single standpoint of an extremely high mountain! (Matt. 4:8)
- (42) The story of Noah’s Ark (which I will dissect in the next few points) further calls in to question the ludicrous idea that Earth is a relatively tiny ball encapsulated within an endless heaven (which exceeds Earth’s limits and bounds by inconceivable degrees).
- (43) Genesis 7:19 presents a conundrum if you’re living on a ball: “And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the *high hills, that [were] under the whole heaven, were covered.” All the high hills under the whole heaven were covered with the waters of Noah’s flood. Note that this does not say “All the high hills on earth were covered”; it says: “…all the high hills under the whole heaven”! So, how are all the lofty mountains under the entirety of the heavens (Heb.) covered with water if Earth is a little speck floating out in the heavens right along with the sun, moon, and stars?
- (44) Even if you doggedly insist on the latter faulty view of the Earth and “universe” in the Point above, and if you will not surrender your Scientism-produced, unbiblical version of the terrestrial Earth floating out in the heavens right along with all the celestial matter that it has no business with, you must then stretch this verse to include every single mountain in that realm as well (not that there are any). Now we must infer that the waters of Noah’s flood covered every lofty mountain in all of the heavens . . . which, by default, would mean that any (fictional) mountain on the moon and on any and every “planet” they contrive for you was flooded with these same waters! That, however, is ludicrous and can’t be worked out either physically or biblically. Once again, we see without doubt that Earth is under heaven—not in it; and that the boundaries of heaven (e. our “solar system,” the “universe”) correspond to the boundaries of Earth/the seas and indeed enclose above and upon them.
- (45) The verse and scenario above only reinforce Points 27 and 28: all the high hills (lofty mountains) under the entirety of the heavens were flooded with water. If all Earth’s mountains are under the entirety of the heavens, how are the heavens (e. stars, kazillions of planets, asteroids, galaxies, etc.) yet under the Earth? (As depicted in any and every modern “picture” of Earth in space.)
(46) ^^^ Simple IQ question, people: If all the apples are under the cart, and the entire cart covers the apples, how many apples are in the cart?
(47) Both Genesis 7:11 and 8:2 make record of the opening of the windows of heaven and the breaking open of the fountains of the deep. The windows of heaven opened, allowing for the waters above the firmament to flood the earth. You can’t flood a ball that’s floating in a wide open area by pouring a bunch of water all over it. The only way you can entirely flood something is to hem it in with a barrier higher than itself and then deluge it with water.
[Gen 7:19 KJV] “And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that [were] under the whole heaven, were covered.”
[Gen 8:9 KJV] “But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters [were] on the face of the whole earth:….”
- (48) To get a correct visual of the above verses, we must establish the fact that the word whole means every bit of, all of, the entirety of, the entire spectrum of—not a little slice or portion of. Waters were on the face of the whole earth . . . which was under the whole heaven(s). How in the world does one, upon hearing this terminology, conjure the image of a little ball (the whole Earth) floating out in an infinite expanse (the whole heaven)?
- (49) If we are to agree with the biblical details, we are to understand that Earth is not truly a planet (per the etymology and original definition). They can call it what they want, but a planet is, technically, a celestial body; Earth is material and terrestrial. Not only are they in two different realms entirely, but they are made of different matter and one cannot be interchanged with the other.
- (50) Every lofty mountain under the entire heavens was covered by the Flood. Where does this leave room for “heavens” outside of the boundaries of “planet Earth”? Where does this leave room for galaxies trillions upon quintababyloniabillions of miles beyond Earth’s “atmosphere”?
- (51) So, do the math and work out the geographical and astronomical real estate: the waters of Noah’s flood “prevailed exceedingly upon THE EARTH” yet covered every mountain UNDER THE WHOLE HEAVEN. Tell me, then, what is directly UNDER THE WHOLE HEAVEN but EARTH, and nothing but!! (Clearly, I’m not negating that the earth and the seas share common territory, so to speak.) Again, this is made clear in Genesis 1.
- (52) “For he looketh to the ends of the earth, [and] seeth under the whole heaven;” (Job 28:24 KJV) “He directeth it under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth.” (Job 37:3 KJV) Yet two more verses that conclusively insinuate a relationship between the ends (extremities) of the earth and the perimeters of “the whole heaven.” Lest you think not, consider also Deut. 4:19 in which man is cautioned not to worship the heavenly luminaries, which God has “divided unto all nations [Heb. peoples] under the whole heaven [“under all/the entirety of the heavens”].” The only “peoples” God ever created were members of the human race, and He has confined us to Earth. Now He declares by implication that the entirety of Earth is underneath the entirety of (the) heaven(s).
- (53) Yet again, we have reference to those upon Earth as dwelling “under the whole” God says to Moses in Deuteronomy 2:25: “This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations [that are] under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.” It is clear in this passage per the context that these nations are only upon Earth, and it is clear per this reference that they are found under the whole heaven. Trust me, God was not referencing nations of extra-terrestrials on other “planets!”
- (54) How did we miss this in Acts 2:5 a thousand times, on the very Day of Pentecost? “And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.” Yeah, yeah, I know. It doesn’t say “on earth” but that’s what’s implied. And that’s exactly my point. Out of every nation under heaven: which again makes it clear that “under heaven” specifically applies to that which is directly underneath it: EARTH. Phil. 2:10; Rev. 5:3,13
- (55) Matt. 24:27, Luke 17:24, etc. are indicators of lightning flashing from one side of heaven to the other or from the place where the sun “rises” to where it “sets.” One’s knowledge of the Firmament, the placement and courses of the sun, moon, and stars in it, and the awareness of the schematic detailed in Genesis 1 make it clear that the lightning flashes from one end of heaven to the other. . . directly over and within the bounds of the Earth. (Job 37:3, Point 51) Looks like a partnership, if you ask me.
- (56) “Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?” (Job 38:5 KJV) Job is asked by God who it was that stretched the measuring line upon (over, across) the Earth. The first portion of the verse (“measures”) also denotes a stretching or extending There is no circumference noted whatsoever; only length. (This goes hand-in-hand with Zophar’s declaration in Job 11:9 concerning the length of the Earth.)
- (57) Have you ever heard of someone spreading out a beach ball? Or stretching out a basketball? (Which, by the way, if they did, such objects would no longer be ball-shaped.) And you probably don’t imagine the heavens to be a giant sphere, correct? And rightfully, so, because the Bible says that God stretched out the heavens. In fact, it says this over and over. But it also says it of the Earth. Many of these references to “stretch out” or “spread abroad” involve the word raqa’ (רָקַע , Strong’s H7554), which is the root word for raqi’ya, firmament, and which—in every other case—alludes to stamping out (earth) with the feet or pounding out (metal, gold) into plates. Go stamp on or pound out a piece of clay on the sidewalk. Can you spell “FLAT”? (Or at the very least, non-spherical?) How do we envision that this “stretching” pertaining to the heavens results in a broad expanse of incomprehensible size but the same act (and the same word in Hebrew) renders the Earth a compact and minute little sphere? Job 37:18; Psa. 136:6; Is. 40:22, 42:5, 44:24, 45:12, 51:13; Jer. 10:12; 51:15.
- (58) “Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;” (Job 38:6 KJV) Job is asked further upon what were the foundations (or sockets) of the Earth settled or sunken into. Interestingly, this word foundations appears in the Hebrew 57 times and was translated sockets in all but this one reference. (Go figure.) The word, אֶדֶן eh’-den, mostly refers to the sockets which housed the pillars or boards of the Tabernacle. In no occasion was a spherical object set into any such socket in the Scriptures. Furthermore, I’ve never seen a spinning ball fastened upon multiple sockets and I’ve never heard of one as having a corner stone in its foundation. Spheres don’t have laid foundations to begin with.
- (59) “[It is] he that sitteth upon the *circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:” (Isa 40:22 KJV) [*In Hebrew, the connotation is an engraved circle, as with a compass; this is not indicative of a sphere.] Last I recall, a tent is stretched out over a flat base (just as well as a circle is inscribed upon one!). If I dwell in a tent, then the tent is immediately around me and my base is the ground. This, again, is a depiction of our world: the heavens above (stretched out over and enclosing upon us as a tent) and the Earth as its base. Again, planetarium.
- (60) “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world (Gr. kosmos), and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mar 16:15 KJV) “If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;” (Col 1:23 KJV) Again, this does not read “which was preached to every creature on earth.” It says “under heaven.” Now, unless you’re going to argue that the Apostle Paul preached to extra-terrestrial beings out in the universe somewhere, it’s as I’ve said: the Earth has as its direct ceiling and counterpart the heavens, and we are bound on a vast “plane” (superficially speaking) within and extending unto these celestial confines. Keep in mind the only (material) thing beyond those confines, per Gen. 1 and Psalm 148:4, is WATER. (Generally speaking, that is. When you tell me where exactly “outer darkness” is, we’ll both know. 😉 ) Col 1:15; Ex. 20:4; Deut. 4:39
- (61) As in the foregoing Point and as mentioned previously, every verse in the Bible that places Earth under heaven places us under heaven—not in it. You can’t be under something and in something at the same time. It is physically impossible. This is further biblical proof that Earth is not a “planet” spinning in the heavens, a.k.a. in “outer space,” as Scientism posits. Any depiction of heaven, outer space, or stars appearing underneath the Earth opposes the biblical schematic in Genesis 1, etc. Earth is under heaven; she is not in it, and she is not a part of the celestial scheme!
- (62) “And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.” (Rev 5:13 KJV) Ask yourself why “heaven and earth” are repeated in the Bible over and over and why the Bible makes no reference whatsoever to other life forms or creatures besides those who came to, were created for, or pertain to EARTH in some way. Why is it that heaven and earth seem to comprise an inseparable partnership and affiliation? What is it about our homeland that prompted God to mention it together with the heavens 342 times in the Bible if the Earth is but an insignificant, minuscule speck floating out in an infinite cosmos (as Scientism claims)? This is where Satan frolics, where the fallen angels fell to, the very reason the angels were created (Heb. 1:4; Job 38:7). Angels are created beings . . . they don’t predate the Earth (and man) by millions and billions of years; they, also, were made within the Six Days of Creation. Man himself was made from Earth’s soil! So . . . “THIS IS WHERE IT’S AT,” folks. Heaven above, Earth (directly) below, and waters beneath the Earth. Plain and simple.
- (63) “Thus saith the LORD, the heaven [is] my throne, and the earth is my footstool: . . .” ( 66:1. See also Acts 7:49; II Chron.9:18) When have you ever known a throne to be untold kabillions of times bigger than the footstool that sits beneath (and always directly beneath) it? Or when have you ever known such a corresponding footstool to be the size of a mere speck of dust, by comparison, and to float randomly around the palace or throughout the kingdom somewhere? (Or to float as a minuscule particle somewhere inside the throne itself?) Again, we do not comprehend the Lord’s desire toward the Earth and the scope of His affection for its inhabitants. It is far greater a scheme than we have imagined, and it holds (and thus we hold) far more prominence and weight than atheistic, apathetic Scientism allows for.
- (64) The phrase “the earth” is recorded 3,962 times in the King James Bible. Out of nearly 4,000 references to the Earth in the Bible, there is not a single one denoting anything whatsoever as circumnavigating this terra firma entity or of any circumferential activity to speak of as pertaining to its perimeters. There is not a single reference to “round about the world” or “round about the Earth.” (We have adopted phrases like “around the world [and back again],” “around the Earth,” and “around the globe” per faulty “globular” thinking and brainwashing). The only directional references pertaining to the Earth are in, upon, upon the face of, over, above, from, under, from off of, and “through” or “throughout” the Earth (and every instance of through or throughout is actually “in” in the Hebrew or Greek texts, e. Psalm 19:4; Rom. 1:9). Don’t you think if the Earth were truly a globe that there would be something in the Scriptures to confirm or even vaguely connote this??
- (65) Of special note is the fact that, according to Job 37:12, the clouds go round, just exactly as you see them do! It is not the Earth that is moving. Go have a look in the Scriptures for yourself (and per virtually every Bible translation you can come upon).
- (66) The Bible confirms that there are three heavens. (If there are more, we are not told this in the Scriptures. Paul was caught up to the Third Heaven, and he was caught up to Paradise; so, I assume this is the Place where God dwells. ??) It is assumed, thus, that the First Heaven is Earth’s atmosphere (or at least higher up where the birds fly), that the Second Heaven is where the sun, moon, and stars are located (still within the raqiya/Firmament just over and not laterally exceeding the First Heaven), and the Third Heaven is God’s Throne Room, so to speak. I have seen this speculation repeatedly in research. I am not claiming it as true . . . one can only wonder as, again, we can not truly know God’s works or find them out. Here, however, is a pretty decent synopsis of this thought, in my opinion.
- (67) As recorded in Matt. 24:29 and Mark 13:25 (and Is. 34:4), Jesus stated that the stars of heaven shall fall (immediately after the Tribulation), and in Rev. 6:13 it is stated that they shall fall to Earth. Nothing falls upward. To fall means “to move downward, typically rapidly and freely without control, from a higher to a lower level.” The stars fall from up in heaven/up in the firmament down to the Earth. Per Scientism’s schematic (e. the picture above), the stars underneath the ball Earth would have to be hurled upward toward the underside of the ball in order to land on the ground within it. One must completely pervert the Scriptures in order to make such a ridiculous claim and so must deny the cosmos as recorded in them. Not only that, but have you considered what the true size and reach of the Earth must be if the stars of heaven are going to fall to it?? Again, an utter impossibility per what you’ve been taught.
- (68) Isaiah 34:4 and Rev. 6:14 plainly state that the heavens will be rolled up as a scroll (at Jesus’s Second Coming/the Rapture) and the heavens will dissolve; II Peter 3:12 (as well as Job 14:12) confirms that the heavens will dissolve. Isaiah 34:4 also records that all of the host of heaven falls (to Earth) as a leaf and as a fig fall from a tree. (So, it is clear that nothing’s going to be “floating” upward or sideways to the underside or sides of a ball!) Consider the picture in the Point above. If the heavens roll up as a scroll, and if Earth is situated as a speck out in the “infinite” cosmos, what happens to the Earth when the cosmos scrolls up upon itself and dissolves? How can Jesus return to Earth while the heavens are scrolling up and dissolving and their host is falling to Earth if Earth, as a pinpoint, is smack dab in the middle of it all out in space?? Rubbish! The heavens are UP and we are DOWN, and we are NOT part of the heavens!
- (69) Also consider that, as the heavens dissolve—and Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Mercury, and Pluto right along with them (and all the other Roman and Greek gods and Disney characters floating in the heavens)—the only thing left out of the entire cosmos whatsoever is this little speck of “nothingness” called Earth? Where is that in the Bible? How is it that every single scrap of substance in the heavens dissolves . . . except Earth, even though it’s floating out in the heavens? Sure, Earth shall “pass away” and He shall make a new Earth . . . but not before He returns to it and judges the ungodly! I personally believe this Earth will simply be regenerated and purged . . . not that it will be wiped from existence and a whole new Earth brought forth out of nothing. At least, that is my current train of thought. Don Stewart puts it well in this article, and I agree with nearly everything he states (except for his apparent view of a globular Earth), as much of it agrees with what I’ve come upon in my own study. I like his comparison between the Earth’s “passing away” and subsequent regeneration . . . much like we humans “pass away” but are regenerated from the same once-corrupt frames that we formerly inhabited. 😉 God doesn’t altogether dispose of our original bodies; we are sown in corruption and raised in incorruption. (I Cor. 15:42)
- (70) The Old Testament records four instances of something happening in the “air space” between heaven and earth. When Absalom was found dangling from an oak tree by his head, for example, it was said that he was “taken up” between (the) heaven(s) and the earth. (II Sam. 18:9) How peculiar that the Bible would make such an unusual distinction, and yet it stands to prove that the Earth is beneath the heavens and is not located in In three other verses, the Bible distinguishes that something happened in the space between these two zones. (I Chron. 21:16, Eze. 8:3; Zech. 5:9) In fact, the root of the word between (bān, בֵין ) is bēn ( בִּין ), which means to distinguish, to separate; to stand apart, be separate and distinct; to be easily distinguished. It is man that has confused the matter; God makes it clear that these are two different and completely separated realms: one above, one below; one celestial, one terrestrial; one the throne; the other the footstool. On earth as it is in heaven.
[Act 2:19 KJV] 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
- (71) So, they’re sayin’ Pluto ain’t a planet n’more. These suckers swore up and down and concreted in our brain for 76 years that Pluto was a “planet” . . . . because they knew what they were talking about and, of course, had all the FACTS. Now they’ve chunked this in a garbage can? Aren’t you even slightly concerned about this? Does it not cause you to question what else they’ve claimed to know what they’re talking about and what they’ve stipulated as truth for decades or centuries . . . especially if their “truth” defies Scripture?
- (72) It’s amazing how we know so much more than the ancients. You know, those wine-guzzling “prophets” who wrote about the Earth and “universe” according to their limited understanding and who unfortunately didn’t have all the means and mechanisms that we have today. . . . which proves how primitive their comprehension was (which was why they wrote erroneous stuff in the Bible that completely contradicts science as we know it). This is how Job, Moses, David, Enoch, Joshua, John the Beloved, Paul (who was yanked up to the third heaven, nonetheless!), et al are often represented—even by professing Christians. The truth of the matter is that they wrote in a time when man walked with God in a way and per a proximity not commonly witnessed today. When have you ever seen a mile-and-a-half-deep sea part in half so that you could walk across it or watched the world destroyed with a flood? When did you ever kill a giant with a slingshot or spy out a land where giants reigned? Did you ever kill a lion or a bear with your bare hands? Ever heard a donkey or a serpent speak? When have you ever had a flaming angel stand before you and deliver you a message straight from God Almighty? Did you ever ask God to make the sun stand still and hear Him say, “Sure, no problem”? Have you ever seen a hand turn leprous and back again and hear God talking out of a burning bush? When did you look up into the sky and witness the literal Throne of God (like Israel did)? We may minimize the ancient fathers’ primitive lifestyles and assume ourselves far more advanced today with capacities they only dreamt about. (LOL. Go tell that to Elijah while he was calling fire down from heaven!) Yet the fact of the matter is that they were far more in tune with the Creator on a visceral scale than we can humanly imagine these days and that much of our “science” and related machinery are pure fantasy and fabrication. It’s time to start taking that “strong delusion” thing seriously.
- (73) Gravity, dark matter, black holes, et al, are nothing more than fantastic fantasies foisted upon the minds of complacent, ignorant, and/or indifferent sheeple in order to corroborate a bogus spherical Earth. Somehow, this theory (gravity) turned into an absolute fact overnight (strangely enough, because it’s never been proven). 30:4 and Job 26:10 express that the waters, rather, are bound and held within a “garment”—not being sucked in and held fast to a ball by a nonsensical force imagined by a Masonic sorcerer (the occult alchemist, Isaac Newton) barely 300 short years ago. You’ve been punked.
- (74) Nobody who insinuates or outright declares that God is not real; that the Big Bang just “happened”; that Something exploded from Nothing and randomly created Everything; that your (virtually irrelevant) existence is a scientific happenstance; that you were created from star dust; that the stars died to give you life (so “forget Jesus”); that extra-terrestrial aliens seeded us and are soon returning to help us further evolve to their superior (transhuman) level; that you sprang from monkeys; that your Bible is a farce; and that Satanic sorcerers and atheists know more about the cosmos/world/universe than the inspired prophets of God who anciently recorded its particulars deserves your allegiance, respect, your time, or so much as a molecule of spare space in your brain. We shall stand and give an account before God of what we did with His Word while we were here, of what we endorsed as true or discarded as refuse, and of what we espoused and “betrothed” ourselves to along the way.
This has been a life-changing discovery for me—the joy of which I cannot sufficiently express . . . . and I hope you will give it your earnest attention.
Sidebar Note 2: God made a covenant with Day and Night (Jer. 33:20,25) and established the ordinances of the heavenly luminaries (hence the structure of Time) before man’s fall. There is nothing in the Bible to suggest that this changed after the fall; thus, we must conclude that these are six 24-hour days. Again, Adam’s mere 930-year long life must be considered in this equation. Excellent audio lesson from Ken Ham on the Six Days of Creation. It will cause you to realize that you don’t believe the Bible near as much as you think you do . . . and you can thank Scientism for that.
“O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.” ~ 1 Timothy 6:20,21 KJV
“Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge [G1108] of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” (2Co 10:5 KJV)
“O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science [G1108] falsely so called:” (1Ti 6:20 KJV)
Just a few more sidebar notes:
Neil deGrasse Tyson (Hellywood’s favorite cosmologist and astrophysicist) confesses that the Earth is actually pear-shaped. Apparently, he skipped out on all the CGI/photographically-altered composites of the “perfect sphere” Earth that NASA has been releasing for decades. (Notice the spotlight glaring on the “Earth” in the final rendition as it spins.) Obama himself, as well as NASA’s top engineers, admitted that we cannot physically ascend beyond “low Earth orbit” and can NOT get to the moon. But we landed there 50 years ago with the help of computers outfitted with one-millionth the processing power of your smartphone? In the Andy Griffith days? The hilarity never ends.
Everybody’s favorite actor (no kidding) feigning to be a science expert, Bill Nye the Science Guy, states plainly that we can’t leave planet Earth because we are living in an enclosed cosmology. Not that his opinion means beans or ‘taters to me, because he’s a total fraud; but the masses seem to think this man has some valid, expert opinion for some reason. Here, like his buddy deGrasse Tyson, he claims the Earth is not an actual sphere. Go tell that to NASA, Mr. Nye. They got them thar flawless perfect-ball “pitchers” to prove thangs. Here, their acting careers (and opportunities for further propaganda/brainwashing) are highlighted.
Here, Rob Skiba details (in a short video very worth your time): A) how images of Mars can be (and are being) faked with nothing but an airplane window and a cell phone, B) how they faked “Earth rise” from the Apollo missions by using old-school cut-and-paste methods, and C) how NASA creates pictures of Earth with Photoshop cloning tools. (Yes, by cloning the same clouds over and over onto “the Earth” before releasing it as a genuine picture.) Rob is a Christian author, speaker, award-winning filmmaker, researcher, and Photoshop expert, among other accomplishments.
Rob also became fairly notorious for officially debunking the “Chicago Skyline Mirage” statement. (Random young man claims he can see the Chicago skyline from 60 miles away—which is physically impossible on a ball Earth per Scientism’s established “curvature math”; he notifies local news; local weatherman says on nightly news that it was all just a mirage. So Skiba jumps in a boat and proves with camera on board (from 40 miles away) that it was not a mirage—thereby publicly debunking the flawed math and phony curvature.)
I urge anyone interested in this subject and in being immovably grounded upon biblical truths concerning it to invest your time in the following videos and links:
Testing the Globe — from one of my faves, Rob Skiba
Testimonials, lest you think this subject irrelevant, a psy-op, or a “distraction” from the Gospel. I myself can attest that this study has caused my Bible to “explode” with truths that were long-veiled and which lay “muddy” per my tainted understanding, and it has exponentially nourished my desire to study the Bible profoundly!
The Genesis Revelation – Flat Earth Apocalypse w/ Rob Skiba & David Carrico At 37:33 ( to roughly 42:25 . . . or, better yet, to 52:00 😀 ), Rob speaks his heart and basically describes the experience of every Bible-believing ball-Earther-turned-flat/biblical-Earther. Many tears, prayers, and a great deal of agony along the way . . . but the Bible and one’s love for the undeniable Truth win out!
If you think this matter to be ludicrous, I challenge you to debunk the “Biblical Earth” vs. the Ball Earth and the heliocentric system that you were taught we live in. BUT BE WARNED: virtually every Flat Earther that I have come across started out by ridiculing and thus attempting to debunk the standard model. (Now that we’ve crossed over, we actually find that quite funny.) So, yeah, don’t just sit there on your duff and laugh yourself silly and call ‘em morons. DEBUNK IT.